Monday, June 23, 2008

Updated Kids Pic!



Out of probably 15 different shots...this was the best one we could get! Pretty good! What beautiful kids we have been blessed with. I prepared by getting matching shirts the day before. I made an appointment at just a time when Naya would be waking up from a nap and Lincoln too. I got Brooklyn and Ty ready and did there hair just 5 min before we would leave the house (so there would not be enough time to mess it up). I got Naya up and changed her and combed her hair and got her in the car with the big kids. I got Link up and dressed and put him in the carseat even though I knew he would cry the whole way there because he was hungry (which he did!). We parked and I pulled out the double stroller. I handed Naya her already prepared sippy cup of milk to keep her quiet. I had Alicia push the stroller (with Brook and Ty holding on to the stroller) so I could walk next to the stroller and hold the bottle in Link's mouth as we walked into the mall and to Kiddie Kandids. I finished feeding Link as we walked into the store. I got him out and burped him JUST in time to snap some shots. Brook and Ty gave retarded smiles and Naya fussed. I whipped out the little gold fish to shove in her mouth in between snaps. Lincoln was perfect! All that work for ONE decent shot for father's day....phewwwww!

3 comments:

MarySue said...

What a great and beautiful family. I'm so happy for all of you.

Mackey Family said...

Oh my gosh!! What a priceless picture of them. They are absolutely beautiful Amber. I cant wait to come and see them. Only 10 more days!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that is talent! Great pictures!