Sunday, July 13, 2008

FYI...

I have added posts in April, May and June...so take a look if you want. I am going to be working backwards for a while to May of 2007 so I can get caught up with the pics I have on this new computer. Everything I have of Brook and Ty (ages 0-3 years) picture wise has been printed out and came from a different computer. I still have to get caught up on that!...ahhhhhhh At least this blogging provides an easy way to journal/scrapbook and keep family and friends informed. I have heard you can print up "blog books" and that is my intention!

1 comment:

KSchaub said...

Amber,
I love to read your comments and see your growth. I wish I would have written things down years ago. I have been tempted when you are busy looking for "your thing" to just tell you to settle down and concentrate on your family. But I resist because I can remember getting that advise from my mom in years past and not really liking it. But I can see that you can listen to your Heavenly Father and not deny his direction. You have your babies so close and they will grow up and out so soon and all at once. It happens so fast. You will never regret concentrating on them at this time. The Lord will direct you to do other things later. The trick is to stay focused. Keep writting and let that be your outlet but stay focused on your home and family. Thanks for sharing it helps me worry less knowing you are trying so hard.
Love ya Lots!!!