Monday, March 30, 2009

Lover..not a fighter

I don't know if I am alone in this, but as soon as we get in the car...it's ON! Brooklyn and Tyson drive me nuts fighting in the car. The other day, Tyson took something Brooklyn wanted and she was throwing her famous pitching fit. I stayed out of it to see what would happen. I sometimes go to my "happy place" in the car. Then I heard Tyson say "Don't be sad Brooklyn. You're beautiful. Let's hold hands" I looked in the mirror and they were holding hands in the back seat. Then they talked it out. SO CUTE! Then this morning before school I put a new jacket on Tyson and I overheard Brooklyn say to Tyson "You look handsome in that jacket Ty." Man...it is those moments that keep me going.

Also...I don't want to forget. Naya is getting really good at talking. Some of my favorites are:
1. Tink Tchoo (thank you..she is very polite says it all the time)
2. cuse u piggy (excuse You Piggy ...if someone burps)
3. Bess u (bless you after a sneeze)
4. Cheapa (Pizza...her favorite)
5. I hungie (I'm hungry...also means thirsty)
6. lub boo (love you)
7 u fuh yee (you're funny)
8. Ginken (Lincoln)

3 comments:

Mackey Family said...

He is such a sweetheart! I can't wait to see you guys again. And I so know what you mean when the kids get in the car. Its like some kind of reflex reaction the moment the car door shuts them inside!!!

Amber Arrington said...

For sure...the car is a challenge. I think we are ready to put in a DVD player. Can't wait to see u!

KSchaub said...

They are all getting cuter and cuter every day. I love reading your comments. What a treasure to have. I only wish. . . Love ya Kel