Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sweet PEE

Today, we were getting ready to leave the house for a few hours to run some errands. Everytime we get ready to leave, we have Brook and Ty go to the potty. Well today, Tyson was arguing that he DID NOT NEED TO GO! Justin however, said, "Tyson, I really want you to go and get some pee pee out." Tyson was very upset and said, "Fine Dad...I will try! But, I am saying I DON"T HAVE TO PEE...if I am right and you are wrong...I am going to come back and give you a wooden spoon." (that is code for BIG SPANKIN)

Justin stood outside the bathroom door to see who would win. Tyson was all by himself in the bathroom and he said outloud as he was taking a leak, "HUH!!! How did daddy know...He's a GENIOUS!" He flushed the toilet and walked out and said to Justin..."DADDY...YOU ARE BRILLIANT."

He is such a SWEET PEE!

2 comments:

Mackey Family said...

Haaaaaa!!!!!! It seems like your kids say the funniest stuff!! Tyson is one in a million for sure!!

The Foulgers said...

Wow, you have been a blogging machine! Your kids all have birthdays super close together. I'm sure they keep you busy. Tyson seems like such a character. Your girls are beautiful and Lincoln is just adorable. I love his cheeks. I've never seen a kid destroy a cake like he did!